Search and register the perfect domain name
We all share the same dreams. To find a domain name that will make your website show up first in all the organic searches that your customers perform on a daily basis looking after your products or services. The amount of visits that you get to your website without the need of investing in paid advertising is an asset that will become part of the value of the domain name of your choice. Altough there are thousands of new domain extensions that you can use for your domain registration, please consider that the dot com domain extension is the most popular and easy to remember. Of course, once you find and register the perfect domain name fou your business using a .com domain extension, you may consider registering other popular domain extensions with the same name just for protection purposes. Using a dot com extension in your business store will also give you a much better protection against copyright infringements. Avoid using numbers and dashes in your domain name, just to make your business name easier to remember by your clients. Use our domain search tool and find the right names options for your business and before going ahead with your registration perform a search of the name on search engines to see if you get many matches in your search results, this can give you an idea on how many similar names of active sites are dealing against you. Avoid the use of similar names or variations of names that belong to another existing website, this can bring you credibility problems with your customers as well as possible disputes on the name and brand that you are using. Regarding the length of your domain name, try to keep it below ten characters if possible, if you use a long domain name using popular keywords you can be penalized in your search position just for word spamming.
Find a domain name is fast and easy:
How to find a domain that is as unique as you are and or your business is easy with our search tool at Search Domain. If you have an idea to get online or a great name for your website, we recommend registering it immediately before anyone else does. You can use your domain name for your website and email. Your domain name establishes your online identity and increases branding, marketing and communication opportunities.
To get started, check to see if the domain name you want is available. If available, register the domain name for a period of time you specify during the checkout process.
To Check a Domain Name’s Availability
1- Go to our Home Page.
2- In the search field, enter the name you want to register, and then select the domain extension from the list.
3- Click Search Domain.
If the domain you requested is already registered, we provide available alternative spelling and extensions. For example, you might be able to select a .info or .ws domain extension, rather than .com.
If your domain is available, follow the instructions to complete the checkout process. Be sure to include valid contact information for each contact. The Internet Corporation for Assigned Names and Numbers (ICANN), the governing body for domain names, requires valid contact information (registrant, technical, billing and administrative). If you enter false information, your domain name can be canceled.
Your contact information is public and accessible through the WHOIS database at most registrars. However, you can protect your privacy by registering your domain name with us using our Privacy Protection which gives you complete control of the domain, including the rights to sell, renew, cancel or transfer it.
When you purchase privacy protection, the WHOIS database lists the name of our privacy affiliate company, as well as their postal address and phone number — instead of your personal contact information.
©Search Domain Dot Website
Each and every domain name comes with all you need to get online.
- Domain Forwarding and Masking: Direct any domain name you own to your website. Anyone who types that domain name into their browser is taken directly to your website.
- Domain Locking: Domain locking prevents accidental or intentional transfers of domain ownership and stops anyone from redirecting your nameservers.
- Total DNS Control: Manage your domain nameserver (DNS) records and set your email, FTP, sub-domains and website location all from one control panel.
- Change of Registration: Assign your domain name to someone else or change the contacts for your domain online anytime.
- Status Alerts: Monitor the status of your domain and get instant alerts if there’s been a change.
- Auto Renew Protection: No need to watch expiration dates to make sure you renew on time! Auto renew keeps your domains, hosting, website builders, and other products in your name and under your control.
Transfer your registered domains to us and get one year free.
If you think it’s time for a change, transfer your registered domains to us and consolidate your domains portfolio. Save time and money having your domains management centralized and make your domain administration tasks simpler. To transfer your domain name to us you’ll complete some steps with your current registrar, and some steps with us.
Complete the following steps with your current registrar:
- Unlock the domain name.
- Get an Authorization Code (also known as EPP code or transfer key)
- Verify administrator’s contact information is correct.
- This is important because emails regarding the transfer process will be sent to the administrator’s email address. (Except for .au domains, where all transfer information is sent to the registrant contact’s email.)
- Cancel Protected Registration or Private Registration if you have it.
New domain extensions are now available to increase your web naming options.
With .COM nearing its 30th birthday, many of the best and most valuable domain names have already been registered. This has long been a frustration for business owners, forcing them to make up names for their businesses just to find an available domain name.
With the introduction of new gTLDs, you have a fresh chance to get the domain name you really want. Because many of the new domain extensions are specific to particular industries, interests, or locations your web address can now tell people exactly what you do (or where you do it). This makes the new domains easy to remember and you easier to find online.
In our Domain Search Tool type in any name that you want to register and we will return a list of available domains and TLD’s combination plus registration fees. If your name is taken for the dot com extension we will provide alternative names and GTLD’s (Generic Top Level Domains) combinations based upon your domain search request.
If the name you want is already registered, you can still own it! Secure your chance to snag up a domain the instant it becomes available.with our Domain Alert® Pro Backorder Service for just $20.99 each
- Includes the cost of registering the domain name.
- If you don’t get the name, you don’t lose — just re-assign to another name.
- Includes .COM, .CO, .INFO, .ORG, .NET, .ME, .MOBI, .US or .BIZ.
Domain Hot Deals
Get a 10% DISCOUNT on domain registrations, domain transfers, renewals, web hosting, website builder, email accounts and more for a purchase of USD 100 or more. Save this code: 10CN100 and just before placing your order, in your shopping cart type in this promo code and check for successful application of the code. Live Hot Deals. Don’t miss this chance of buying and registering domain names, web hosting and many other domains related product with us. START YOUR SEARCH
Register .COM Domains for only $8.99/yr
Choosing the right domain names for your business, blog or any other activity is the starting point to your own address on the Internet. After you register cheap domains with us…WHAT’S NEXT?
- Do you want to start a WordPress Blog or Website? Choose one of our WordPress Hosting Plans.
- Not skilled enough to build a website and need some help? Our Website Builder plans are ready to help you build the website of your dreams.
- Do you need a powerful and reliable Web Hosting? Choose from our outstanding Web Hosting Plans, from basic to pro, ready to help you run your site.
- Do you need a secure path to your brand new website? You can trust in any of our SSL Certificates to install on your domain address and protect your customers.
- Do you need Website Security to stay away of many online threats to your Website? Check our Website Security services and products.
- Do you want to launch an online store? Check our Quick Shopping Cart plans: you can create and publish a stand-alone Internet store or add one to your existing Web site in a matter of minutes.
- Do you want to earn money online? Become a Cheap Group Domains Reseller and start building your own reseller store.
We have more than 50 domain related products to help you grow your internet presence.
Follow our posts on Facebook and Twitter
©2020 Search Domain Dot Website | Search and register domains